early summer
[html]

Smile

Amata agreed with Ghita there was so much to do that she knew there were other things for her to be able to do. She had to find something she liked eventually right? Yes, she thought as she kept her attention. She smiled, thankful that her aunt was not too terribly disappointed in her declination, though her change of mind seemed to brighten the older woman up quite a bit.

“There’s wood for the fireplace I don’t think we need as much anymore, we can take some from there, I have a knife, though, leather... I don’t have, you seem handy with making it might you have any extra finished?”

She asked. But that was disreguarded as Ghita reminded Amata about her fish and she looked down remembering it, and blushed. She took the knife and set the fish up so she could scale it before cutting it.

“Would you like some, I was going to eat it fairly soon anyway. I think there’s enough for the both of us.”

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread