andromeda
[html]

--

Seeming to sense the underlying malice in his tone, with a swiftness that showed her own cunning nature, Salvia was quick to digress into a submissive form. This alertness pleased the male, who held his head calmly still as the pup asserted his position, nuzzling at the tuft on his chin with her little wet nose.

The lanky male was calmed by this reaction, and his stifflegged position relaxed, tail wagging once to show that the girl had done the correct thing in immediately submitting. It was a lesson he knew she would only have to learn once - Salvia was a clever thing, soaking up the world around her with those sharp green eyes and fuzzy, angular ears.

Her small body, still downy with puppy fur bust growing faster than he would have believed, wriggled with compressed energy as she voiced the words again, this time presented in the sweetest of tones as a question. Whiskers twitched in humor, his sharp teeth sheathed by creamy muzzle as the male watched her a moment, pupils narrowed. Long, elegant ears flicked back in assent. "Yes, I will. I will teach you the ways of the Hunter, but only because I wish to." He paused a moment, before dipping his long nose to give her a quick lick on one fuzzy cheek.

There were things to attend to - Eris to be found. "Be good for your mother, now. I will see you again soon." With a dismissive glance away from the whelp, the long-legged coywolf sauntered off toward the caves, his thick plume held low once more. In this place, he was no more than a pauper. Soon, though, he would hold his tail high. Soon.

<style>
.siri-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.siri-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.siri-201 b {color:#A8C1EC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.siri-201 {background-color:#314E7E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sirius.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0B1627; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; }
.siri-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread