With venom laced words
[html]
Out of Character.

She is in Optime form. tell me if you want anything changed.

In Character

Aeron had found herself now living in the caves with Io. The woman made wonderful food and Aeron caught the meat for it. Today had been a terrible day. She had to move all her traps yet again to ensure that she could keep catching minor game.

She snarled under the light strain on her new body. She looked at the caves a sighed this wasn't what she enjoyed. she had found minor things to make herself more comfortable here but there was the fact that she grew up in houses with human things and not in this primative state.

She looked around sniffing the air. It was Hybrid and she snarled. She had only once killed a fellow pack mate for they killed her family. She was not about to do it again but she would pay. She walked golden eyes focused on her target she checked her side for her knife and smiled with the fact she had wire from her traps with her.

The cave was cool and dim the light from the sun barely making it in. "Hybrid you bastard show yourself." She snarled. She had no regret about just walking in. golden eyes glowing in the dim light. "You caused this problem tainting me with your male seed." She said catching a slight glimpse of him. "I finally found you" All her words had been laced with venom had she been a snake she would kill him.

<style>
.aeronfreetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeronfreetable-c03 b {color:#AC5A10;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DAA520; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeronfreetable-c03 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D2D376; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rattle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 420px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread