I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
Table by sie! <3
[html]

Kick me. Please. >_>;;; sorry for taking so long, finals kicked mah buttski. Perhaps we can spree sometime? This is also ridiculously short I’m sorry… muse hasn’t come back after finals yet >_>;;;

In his revelry for the beautiful weather, the male hadn’t spotted a figure along the coast. She was nearby and smelled of Dahlia (though not quite as strongly as Bris had, so perhaps she was new?). It took a strong gust of wind to have the boy snap back to reality. The dirt-colored female before him spoke of the weather, but the words didn’t quite make sense to him. His mind was still foggy and warped. The female didn’t seem threatening, quite the opposite really, which was a relief to the hybrid. Ezra still looked at her for a moment before realizing answering her was a good idea. “Uh, yes, yes it is,” he said hastily, giving the girl an awkward smile. “You new ‘round these parts?” Ezra was always welcoming to newcomers, even if they disrupted his daydreaming.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread