I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

No worries, I know how that goes! 300+

There was an undertone of uncertainty, perhaps, that Alae sensed within the two-toned male. It was something that was common among those who were strangers to one another, for Alae had the same apprehensive stance when she was a rogue out on her own. It didn't appear as if he was defensive enough to where he puffed his chest in an intimidating manner, so it was just the encounter of a stranger that might have got to him. Alae kept her neutral and airy stance, seeing as how the conversation started off a little awkward, but that was perfectly fine.

Questioning whether or not she was new to these parts, Alae nodded in acknowledgement. "Indeed I am. I'm Alae, the newest of Dahlia de Mai. This is Kael, my companion friend." Alae introduced both herself and the snowy owl upon her shoulder, to which she jiggled a little. Kael kept to his silence, observing the black and white male from his safety perch upon her shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread