I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
Table by sie! <3
[html]

The secui kept his distance, but he wasn’t in any mood to hassle the woman. She seemed to not mind him; she started the conversation, after all. When the two-toned man heard that she was from Dahlia, and so his suspicions were confirmed. He gave her a knowing nod at her pack affiliation. Ezra’s acknowledgement of the bird would come later. “Have you met Bris Stormbringer by any chance?” he asked. “She’s quite a lovely lady. Though I’m afraid she’s the only one from your pack that I have had the pleasure to meet.” Ezra stuck to the east coast for the most part; he had no business going over to the Dahlia packlands.

“And hello Kael,” Ezra motioned to the owl and gave it a nod as well. “There’s a man in the Kingdom who keeps birds as well. I’d quite like one someday, a raven or magpie perhaps,” he said, sliding into a semi-daydream again. Ever was his only companion; despite his interest in the black birds he didn’t pursue the interest much. His mate would most likely not be happy at the new addition to the house, and that was a problem the Duke didn’t need to have.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread