I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

300+

Expecting to receive his own name in return, it appeared the introductory formality was forgotten. It wasn't too much of a worry to Alae, for the two immediately jumped into the conversation of an individual by the name of Bris Stormbringer who was a part of the Dahlian ranks. The two-toned male spoke in quite high regards about her beauty and poise, and the only with which he was familiar with from Dahlia de Mai. Twisting her leathery wolven lips in disappointment, the Sidhe shook her head indignantly. "Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to meet Bris yet since I came to the Dahlian borders not too long ago, but surely I will very soon, for as lovely as you made her be." Alae was still very much new to the ranks, and was an indicator for her to get along with meeting as much of her pack as she could.

Kael ruffled his feathers when the male acknowledged him. Wordless as he always was, the ruffling might have been a gesture that the owl complied with what the Luperci said, but nobody really knew for certain. The Luperci before her spoke about a man in his Kingdom who was a keeper of birds. Having never really met another individual who kept companions of their own (let alone a number of them in their possession), Alae wondered what a man would be doing with so many birds all at once. "A man with many birds? Does he have any use to them, or are they kept as possessions?" Alae further questioned, intrigued upon this topic of bird keeping. He noted how he aspired to have his own one day, either a magpie or a raven. The Sidhe tipped her muzzle in a nod. "Mm. I believe magpies and ravens belong to the same species family if I remember correctly, but knowing from ravens a neighbor of mine kept long ago, they are very temperamental and intelligent." Birds didn't seem like smart creatures on the outside, but like Kael upon her shoulder, Alae had a feeling there were gears turning in the heads, thinking and reasoning just like the Luperci did.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread