I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

The secui male watched the pallid creature before him with interest as Alae spoke. The owl was totally calm and receptive to the company before him. Kael intrigued him, no doubt, and he was curious as to how happy the duo were together. “I guess he doesn’t mind being awake during the day? Switching to daytime must not have been a pleasant experience for him,” Ezra said simply. At the mention of the birdkeeper, Ezra turned his attention back to the woman before him. “Niro Takekuro is his name, nice man. He lives in my pack, in Cour des Miracles. I met his eagle and I believe he’s starting up a pigeon communication service or something. So allies in the area can keep in contact more regularly, I suppose.” That was the extent of his knowledge about the birds; Niro only spoke briefly about it.

“The only problem with those birds is they’re awfully noisy. But I think I’m going to try to talk to Niro sometime soon about capturing one for me and domesticating it or something. I’d like that, though I don’t think my mate would… the thing would probably keep her up all night,” he said with a grin. “I’m Ezra, by the way.” He realized that when Alae introduced herself he forgot to as well. It didn’t really matter though, the conversation was pleasant and he assumed she wouldn’t care if she didn’t catch his name. It was awfully impolite though.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread