I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

Sorry for the delay, I'm alllll settled in now into my new place! 462

Kael was an odd specimen for an owl. Even the Sidhe wasn't entirely certain how or why Kael decided to switch his nocturnal nature to one of daytime, but figured that since she found him in an injured state, Alae was really the only stronghold Kael had in the world for a companion and caretaker. Perhaps it was in his nature to roam with her as a gesture of thanks for practically saving his life, but one couldn't be so sure with that reasoning. Kael didn't speak, and Alae didn't know if he had the capability to. "I wouldn't think it would be either, but something tells me Kael lingers on with me for some purpose I don't know what of yet. I could just feel it, but I haven't the clue as to what it could be." Alae gave a light shrug to this. Hopefully one day Kael could surprise Alae with talking or providing some reason as to why he lingered, but for now, she would just have to deal with his presence the way it was (which she didn't complain about either).

Niro Takekuro was a mouthful (especially the surname), as Alae would have to remember it when and if she decided to venture to the two-toned male's pack one day. She was especially intrigued to know Niro was in the process of starting a communication system via pigeons, and that was fairly impressive to hear. Alae didn't know too much about pigeons, and at the same time was mystified how Niro could train each and every pigeon to do what he instructed them to do. Must have been one hell of a bird keeper indeed. "Really now? That's hard to believe, but at the same time… amazing. A communication service amongst birds and Luperci… that could become pretty big if it caught on." Alae was interested in taking a trip to visit this Niro sometime in the near future to see how he would do it. If he was that good of a bird interpreter, maybe Niro could find some things out about Kael too?

Pigeons were a tad noisy with their hooting and humming, and it seemed like he aspired to have his own bird one day. Alae nodded to this. "Yes, I'd consider seeing what he could get you. Kael doesn't do anything special for me, but sometimes he'll alert me to something in the area, or lead me to places of water and prey." Which the Sidhe thought was all in basic instinct. Announcing himself as Ezra, Alae grinned when Ezra mentioned the pigeon keeping his mate up all night from its noisy nature. "If you get one that's pretty enough, maybe she'll trade the noise for impressive feathers." Alae said in light hearted amusement.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread