I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

Huzzah! End soon? Or we can keep going if you’d like Smile

Ezra watched the females face break into excitement and wonder as he spoke about the messenger service. Even though Alae’s loyalties were to Dahlia de Mai, Ezra could see Niro using her help. Maybe the two could work with the birds together to get the training finished faster. After all, it would help to have an ally in another pack. Alae could receive Dahlia’s messages sent from Niro. “You should talk to him. Who knows what you two could cook up. At the very least, he’d like to meet Kael I’m sure.” Ezra looked at the female, and then to her companion. The two made a good pair even if they couldn’t talk directly.

“Have you ever tried learning low-speak to talk to him?” Ezra asked, motioning to the owl. “Some wolves talk to their horses that way, and I’m sure someone could teach you if you asked,” He didn’t know the logistics of it very well but he knew it was a difficult language for animals of their intelligence to pick up. Ezra had no real use for it, but the Alae woman might be interested.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread