I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

We can end it soon, if you want to make one more post, we can fade it out. :3 307

A bird messaging system could prove to be a very useful means for long distance communication. It was a wild enough idea that the system could become so successful there could be bird communication made from continents away, and it immediately made Alae think about her family back in Ireland. She knew they were worried about her wellbeing, and would probably love to know how her life was in this new world. Nova Scotia was a very long way from Ireland, and the Sidhe doubt it would take a matter of weeks for a bird to be successful with flying to another continent (let alone a bird flying into a completely different habitat than its own). Who knew, maybe it could work one day with some wild dreamers. Ezra bided Alae to pay him a visit, to which she certainly would sometime. “Thank you for the insight, Ezra. I’ll have to make a trip there once our vineyards are cleared of weeds completely.” Alae mentioned, for there was some work yet in the present time to be done with Dahlia de Mai before finding leisure in travel once again.

Ezra then mentioned low-speak, to where Alae tilted her head slightly and her ears perked forward. She couldn’t recall ever knowing or learning any method of low speaking, but would be interested to try it out sometime. Apparently those who harbored horses were skilled in the language, and Alae wanted to know more. If she could find any means to communicate with Kael other than body language, she would love to do so. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard of such a thing. How do you do it?” With whatever example or explanation Ezra would provide, it would be a wealth of information for Alae to experiment on with Kael. Her ears pivoted forward, interested in this topic.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread