I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

I dig your mel-vatar!

The russet woman before him promised a visit, and the hybrid liked the sound of it. Alae seemed the kind of woman that would make connections for the benefit of her pack so Ezra was glad to see this happen. Ezra should report back to Niro about this visit. The best situation would actually be this woman to come back home with him and visit the mohawked man himself, but he didn’t ask on the assumption she had to get back home.

“When you do go to see him, stop by my beach bungalow,” he said happily, interested in having a new friend. “My mate and I would be glad to have you and and show you a little kingdom hospitality,” He wasn’t sure whether her homeland was far or not, but he was positive the trek would be tiring and she would need a place to stay at some point. “Ever takes care of the Kingdom horses so I’m sure she knows someone who can teach you low-speak. It’s just a difficult language to learn, I’m not exactly sure what it sounds like, but if you do stop by I’ll get someone in the Kingdom to give you a lesson or two.”

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread