I could never stay awake through the dark [p]
[html]

Thanks! Going to end it right here. Will definitely be hitting you up once again for a thread in the future. <3 380

Extending an invitation to visit the beach bungalow of Ezra and his mate, Alae would be delighted to do so. Just as much as making new friends and acquaintances, it was also a very personal matter to allow a stranger into someone else’s home. Alae was personally honored that Ezra invited her over so hastily, and so smiled to this. Ezra’s territory seemed like it would be a journey and a half to where Dahlia was (and later in time it would be more of a journey from Ichika), but of course every journey brought new surprise and would be ultimately worth it for the voyage. “Thank you. As soon as things are constructed better in Dahlia, I’ll plan my trip there, then.” Alae responded, as she didn’t assume the renovation would take that long, but then again the future would bring about unexpected events of Dahlia merging together with Phoenix Valley to create Ichika no Ho-en.

Mystery still surrounded what low-speak was, and it would only give Alae more of a reason to come and visit. A woman by the name of Ever was responsible for keeping their equines and also knowing the language. “Thank you once again. I feel like you’re full of resources, I wish I could extend some of my own to you. We do have wine making in the process, so as soon as the vineyards are completed, perhaps we can present to you our first wine of the season as a gift of helping and hospitality.” Alae said, as she would very much like the idea of providing a little token gift for the services Ezra’s pack would provide her in turn.

Whether it was the wind or something else, blue eyes rivaling the hue of the skies above casted to the position of the sun above. It was a marker for her departure, even though Alae wished she could have stayed longer to chat. “I believe it’s time for us to move before it gets too late. It was a pleasure meeting you Ezra, be sure to look for myself and Kael at the borders soon enough.” Alae said in farewell, before scouting the coastal area once more before taking a sure route back to Dahlia de Mai to retire for the day.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread