Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

268 words/ OOC: Hiii! X3

Nothing. Luna could not spot anything apart from trees, grass, and one or two birds. It seemed like she was alone. Now, this place could have been populated once. But if there had been anybody around, then he (or she) must have already answered her call. The female only walked another few feet before coming to a halt. So she would have to return and continue her search in another place. Luna sighed. So the journey hasn't finished yet?. But the wolfess hadn't even finished her thought when she heard a playful bark behind her. She let out a pitch scream and almost tripped as she turned around.

She held her chest with one hand, as if that way she would be able to slow her breath down. Light green gazed to the white youngster. He was wagging his tail playfuly, obviously happy at the sight of the female scared by his innocent joke. The chestnut colored female rose to her full heigh and walked towards the playful creature with a wide smile on her face. When she reached his spot, she leaned down to an eye-level and spoke with a playful voce "Hey! You did scare me you silly!" The female gazed to the wolf carefully. He was indeed a teenager, almost an adult. But with an air of youth on it's movements. Luna smiled again. She loved to make new friends, specially if those friends where playful. She was sometimes childish as well, even though she was already an adult. There where some things that shouldn't be forgotten. "So, tell me, what is your name, pal?".

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread