Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

267 words/ OOC: A bit crappy, but here it is!

Luna could not remember meeting a canine as lively as him. Not even her past love, whom she remembered glomped her every time she was doing something difficult.

The female listened attentively when the wolf spoke his name. Her ears twitched a bit as she repassed all her memories to try to fit this names with the ones that she remembered. Roran Wolfe, Phoenix Valley...Tueris? nope, i don't think i've ever heard of him. The blue-eyed wolf's tail kept wagging as he asked her the same question that she had made, apparently happy to find a playmate. "My name is Luna, and i'm a wanderer." Luna tilted her head as well, keeping the game on with Roran. Actually she was happy that she had been accepted by someone so fast. Specially with her being a stranger.

As she took a glimpse of Roran's blue, playful eyes, she kneeled so she could be in a more confortable position. "Do you live here, Roran?" The female asked. If there was a wolf as young as him here, the pack shouldn't be too far. Maybe she could accompany him back to his pack and meet other wolves. But by now, she saw the intentions in the youngster's eyes. He had been playing moments ago, she could tell by the patches of dirt darkening his white pelt. Besides, she wanted to release some energy. "Say Roran, would you mind if i join to your game? maybe we can see who is faster." at the expectative of the game Luna's mouth roled out of her mouth, forming a full wolfen smile.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread