Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

345 words/ OOC: Peek a boo!!

Luna observed as the teenager took a playful stance as an answer to her invitation. The female smiled, and stood up, feeling the expectant gaze of the white wolf before her. She eyed the surroundings in search of a place to leave her stuff...which reminded her that she was currently on her Optime form, and that in said form she was not the fastest creature on earth, so she returned her attention to Roran and began to walk towards some trees. "Hang on there, i'll be right back". The female sprinted towards a group of trees and hid behind them. She left her statchel in a treehole, as well as the feather and the herbs hanging from her hair. Then she took off her skirt and kept it along with the rest of her things. Then, she kneeled, and the shifting process started.

It didn't take her more than two minutes, incredibly fast compared to other occasions. When the process finished, the wolfess peeked her head from behind the tree that was covering her massive body from sight. The other wolf was still there, so she decided to pay back the joke. She lurked behind any place where she could hide, her paws not making any noise, thanks to her experience on hunting.

She closed the distance between Roran and herself passing unnoticed; and when she was 9 feet away from the white wolf's back, she took impulse and jumped from behind her hiding spot, running by his side as fast as she could, letting out a playful howl. Then, she slowed her pace to a light trot and returned to his spot, her tongue hanging from her mouth. "Done! are you ok? i didn't scare you too much right?" Her words where playful, but her tone held concern as well. That was just part of her nature. But when she confirmed that the teenager was ok, she turned her back to him broke into a trot, wagging her tail. "Now let's see if you can follow me!". A bunch of laugher followed her words.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread