Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

319 words/OOC: sorry for not replying for a while!! but here it is X3 (also forgive me for the scrappy post)

"Is that so? lets see that...catch be if you can!" Luna screamed as she sped up her pace, the wind striking against her face, cooling the spot where Roran had licked her. Her size and the length of her legs helped her a lot. Though, stamia wasn't her forte, so she tried to take advantage on her size as much as she could. The teen wolf was closing the distance between them, what surprised Luna. He doesn't have any trouble at keeping up with my speed? this guy is surely fast! The female slowed down her pace, and when she felt it was safe to do so, she gave a sharp turn and ran towards Roran, passing by him.

This time she came to a full stop, because her body had already gotten to it's limit. At the lack of movement, she began to feel pins and needles on them, so she sat down in an awkward position, spreading her legs to their full length, panting heavily. But when the tingling sensation left her body, she recomposed her posture and changed her legs to the traditional way of sitting. "He buddy! you...you are fast!" Luna's body began to recover pretty fast, so now she felt strong enough to stand up and walk towards Roran. "How come is that possible?" The wolfess made whatever was possible to slow down her pants as she looked closely to the youngling's features. His body was slim, though his muscles looked toned. Maybe he was not as big as she was, but his lightness was helpful on races.

"Heh, so...Now i have seen that you can keep up with me. But now let's see how is it the other way." The playful hint on her voice was quite noticeable, specially as she leaned her torso and lifted her butt, animating the blue-eyed-wolf to run. Quite childish for an almost three-year-old wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread