Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

159 words/OOC: small post...but i think it is ok =)

Despite having traveled for so long, walking almost all the day, Luna's physicall condition hadn't improved too much. She still had a short stamia when running at her top speed. So she supposed that, to improve it, she would have to do some formal training, like Roran said that he had been doing. The chestnut wolfess remained in the same position a few seconds longer before Roran spoke again. "Soooo, you believe that i am an old lady who can't run?" She mocked "Well, we can see that." Luna had the light feeling that the younger wolf was staring at her, but she dismissed that thought and instead focused on trying to make the white wolf run. Her legs were now fully recovered, ready to run. And once she starts to expend energy, she would not stop until she can't run anymore...or someone stronger than her makes her stay calm (which would be very unlikely in this moment).

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread