Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

361 words/Now i'm being mean!! MWAHAHAHA!!! sorry for the delay ^^

Did she say something as fun as to cause the other's laugh? The loner didn't think so. Not even when her new friend talked she thought that her comment about her being old, which wasn't true, would be funny. Luna tilted her head and pouted (or at least her gesture gave that impression) when the little bundle of hair replied, pointing out that she would need some formal work to tone up her muscles. I think he is righ, i would not be able to run for too long even if my life depended on it.

Once again, both wolves found standing face to face, not really doing anything. The silence was broken by his voice. He asked her which way should they take. Luna didn't really care. She just wanted to run. Run and run until her legs gave up. And by the way that the teenager stretched his legs, he was eager for a race too. However, he looked too overconfident at her eyes. And that overconfidence gave the female an idea.

The wolfess began to walk towards the younger wolf's side and made her eyes look threatening. "So" She spoke as she surrounded him. "You think that you are such a good runner like to outrun me? why does that sound kind of arrogant?" Her body began to take a threatening posture, fitting with the deep tone that her voice had acquired. Maybe she looked fierce and tense in the outside, but inside her mind she was trying to contain the expectation. Besides, if she scared him, she would have to pat herself for being such a good actress.

Two seconds later, she stopped walking, leaning over her front legs, trying not to wag her tail."You better run kid" She hoped that Roran could not distinguish the playful tone in her voice. But if he believed her small display of anger, then she would run after him and try to catch up with him. Maybe later she would apologize, but her main goal righ now was to prove that she could be faster of she proposed it to herself. She was having so much fun right now.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread