Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

227 words.

Ok, i think i screwed it. The black-faced wolfess thought as she looked at Roran's defensive position. She began to scold herself for acting in such an impulsive way. But she hadn't even uncovered her fangs! His eyes made her feel really threatened. But she had started it, so she did her best to look as harmless as possible and lowered her head lightly. "Easy kid, I didn't mean to act like that." That wasn't completely true. She wanted their small game to keep on. That wasn't bad at all. "Ok, maybe i did....but my purpose wasn't to make you mad! I'm sorry Roran." Her words came out a bit fast due to uneasiness. There was not a valid reason for his acts, or at least she thought that.

She took a step back to add credibility to her words. She rather didn't get involved in a fight with the first person to threat her kindly in this place. Her playful mood slipped away as the seconds passed. However, a tiny part of her mind still wanted to run. To feel the air. To play. The rest of her conscious mind managed to put that part under control. An apologetic grin appeared in her lips in an attempt to calm the youngster down. Perhaps i didn't completely mess it up...maybe we can still be friends.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread