Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

255 words/The end is near!! :O. The final paragraph is open to any situation that you may think about. Shall we end it with the next post or keep on for 2 or 3 other posts? X3

Guilt filled the woman's chest as Roran collected and explained himself. Luna even looked away from his face, ashamed, as if she was a small pup being scolded. "Then I think that that was not a good idea..." Her voice trailed off as she realized something. Her ears and her head perked up all of a sudden before talking again. "Wait a second, we were playing." She even dared to give a cautious step forward. in such a delicate situation she wouldn't risk to make another mistake. She would first use up all the available resources that she had before letting go of something. In this case, a recently formed friendship.

"Roran, it is good to have such quick relfexes in case of a threat, but you know, there was no real reason to act like that" She made a small pause as she hesitated her words. "Ok, maybe that is only appliable for me...but you know, i didn't mean to harm you."

Luna looked at the male's blue eyes to make sure that everything was ok before relaxing her stance and letting her tail sway lightly. "We are still friends aren't we?" A small grin followed the question. Though, something else catched her attention. Luna rose her head so her muzzle pointed at the sky. There was some time left to goof around, but she would better find a place to sleep, if she didn't want to get caught by the night. The following days would be used to explore this new territory.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread