Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

416 words/ OOC: XD

The teenager's tone felt as a ton of bricks. The woman's head turned towards the teenager when he talked again, showing her the scar that he had under the fur of his neck. A low whine escaped her throat. Scars were something that had never touched her skin. She remembered seeing some in Ursus' body, but not to this extent. Besides, Ursus was a crazy coywolf, whom had lived for several years. A young wolf whom barely reached the year of age was a completely different matter to her eyes.

"I didn't know that. I'm sorry about your wound. I'll try to hold myself the next time, ok?" Luna replied after the male's answer. The female rose her head completely, angst slowly fading away from her mind. She was happy to end up in good terms with the boy. But to make sure, she stood up and shaked the bits of grass off her pelt. Her tongue rolled off her mouth in a friendly gesture. Cautiously, she licked the Roran's forehead, as to set things up. "I know that i behaved recklessly, but that is for scaring me as well." The joking tone in her voice was obvious, and she hoped that the blue-eyed wolf caught it. Then, she turned her her head towards the sky again. She would have to find a shelter soon.

Farewells weren't something that she enjoyed, but during the life, they were unavoidable. She hoped that she could see Roran again some other time, and that this time they could have fun without ending in a misunderstanding. "Well, Roran, I hate farewells but, i fear that i have to find a place to spend the night." Then, a growl coming from her stomach was heard all of a sudden. Luckly, Luna had all that fur to hide her blush. "And...errr...i think that i'll find something to eat as well." She turned towards the diresction of the place where she had hidden her stuff. And then, she turned towards Roran. "I hope that we can see each other soon. Maybe I will pay you a visit in your packlands." These words were followed by a sincere smile. She looked away as she sprinted towards the desired direction. And away from her friend

She really wished to turn around and stay a bit longer with the other wolf. But there would be another oportunity to do so later. By now, she could only reply to her stomach's noisy request of food.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread