Shelter from the Storm
OOC: Sorry for the slow posting! Thank you for the tips!

IC:Aurora was surprised to see the black outline of a young wolf in the white flashes of light. She was even more surprised to here the startled stranger's voice ring through the rumble of thunder. Aurora could tell from Enlil's tone of voice that he meant no harm and was likely a loner. This cleared the fear of being in his cave. The young wolf lowered his head respectively towards the white lady. Aurora lowered her dripping ruff slightly lower than her withers. She looked casually at the ground as she searched herself for a reply to Enlil's greeting. The water that dripped front her delicate paws was swirled with blooming blood from small scrapes on her back legs. It was nothing she couldn't heal she though as she gave Enlil a akward grin.

"Hello, I'm Aurora" the odd-eyed lady replied in a unusually shy manner. She had never found it hard to talk to strangers, but after her journey of silence she wondered if she had forgotten the four languages she knew. With a shake of her wet pelt she let all her shyness fall away like the water. She was glad to be around an other creature and spoke clearly " I'm fine except for a scrape or two on my back feet thank you. Would you mind if I stayed her until the rain stops?" Her half hearted smile turned genuine and hoped this Enlil talked as mush as she did. Aurora pulled her worn bag towards her with one shaking lupus paw and shuffled a tad towards Enlil.

Messages In This Thread