a story at three
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Vannah; It's fine hun, hope your finals go well; 339 words

He nodded his head slowly as she responded. "If you don't combine it with others then whatever you decide to make from it will prove to be quite small." After all rabbits weren't that large of creatures to begin with. Then the pelt coming pretty much from the torso alone made it even smaller. Still, something could be found to use it for. Ouija tended to use them for dolls mostly, or just lining the floor of the cave to lay upon. Of course others could have more imagination than him and come up with other things to use them for.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, it's my personal preference really. Nature is so full of colors that I don't see why I should be limited to one." Now the runes served a purpose though. They were there for protection and wisdom. They had been placed according to the teachings within the cult. But the colors that he dyed himself were ever changing. "I just get bored so I add on colors at will." And that really was all that there was to it. At least for him that was all the logic that he needed for it.

"So I take it that you favor color as well then?" At least that is what he was guessing from the way that she was looking at him. Of course he could be wrong. After all many found what he did to be odd. It wouldn't really surprise him if she thought so as well. But to each their own. It wasn't like he was forcing anyone else to dye themselves. "Oh, and I have some more rabbits back at my den but I'm afraid I only have white ones and none as remarkable as your own. Still if you want them then I could get them for you." He added on as an afterthought, not sure if she would be interested. It would be some already treated that she only needed to figure out what to do with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread