a story at three
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Vannah; 519 words

He chuckled at her determination. It reminded him of himself. He would find something to use whatever he caught for. He saved whatever he got and eventually found a purpose for it. He was glad that she wasn't looking to waste. That didn't seem to be something that too many in this area seemed to do. Others didn't seem to mind wasting. So it really was a refreshing change from what he was becoming used to in these parts.

He nodded his head. "Yes, it's all natural. Whatever berries and plants I can find to extract color from. Not to mention I just roll about in the grass and dirt. Plus I have a habit of wiping whatever blood I get on my hands on myself." After all skinning could be quite messy at times. So really he could use whatever he could find in order to color himself with. He didn't care what the color was or what was being used. He only wished to break up the monotony of his pelt and that was it.

He looked over the tattoo that she showed off before he pointed to his own small markings of runes. "I've done these myself. Not as large and elaborate as yours but it still took some time. I've done larger pieces for others though." He was practical with what he made permanent on his own body. He had only placed runes for protection and the enhancement of his skills and knowledge. They were things that he had done back in the cult and then there had been the recent addition upon his chest of the symbol of his current pack, granted he had gotten it before he had moved there though.

He didn't mind giving away what extras that he had. If others could use them sooner than he could then he saw no reason not to pass them along. He had done this for a couple of others as well. He certainly didn't mind if they could end up being used. "I stay nearby in Anathema. Everything I have is back in my cave. If you have the time we could head there now." Though that was only if she wanted to. He wasn't about to force it or anything. It was just that she was in the area was why he offered. And well, he would have to return to his cave to gather the items since eh wasn't carrying them on them. "I could also do a touch up for you." He figured he would tack that on as well since she had mentioned wanting one and well, he knew how. He would just have to try and match her colors. That would prove to be the hard part. He wasn't certain if he had anything to exactly match her colors. After all eh had what grew in this area and well, who knew if it was the same as what had been used to first do the coloring that was done. Unless she had the colors already. If she did then that would make things much easier for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread