a story at three
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Vannah; 508 words

His belief was that luperci was gift of the gods so that they might walk in multiple forms as the gods did. The teachings that he had grown up with had never mentioned humans. So every single reference she made was lost on him. Now if she were to talk rituals he would be more inclined to be able to participate in the conversation. Those were things that he had been taught and had participated in. But so long as the topic remained on humans then there was nothing hat he could add. Actually it would be more beneficial for him to just walk away then to try and keep up with the conversation. Instead he just listened to the words even if he didn't understand.

"Ah, I can't say. I learned them from the tribunal." He hadn't learned exact origins but he had learned the meanings and purposes of them. Runes were his source of protection, along with his gris gris, while others used other methods. He even used them for enhancement as well. One could always better themselves and he had sought to do just that with some carefully placed runes. "I use them for protection and enhancement. They appealed to me where other methods didn't." He just liked the perfection of the lines. But then again he was taught to so whatever task he had at hand to perfection. So it worked for him that the runes had to be perfect or they wouldn't do their job.

He focused his attention on the job at hand. It certainly was a slow process but it allowed for rich colors. And well the female had already done through it before so she knew just what to expect. She knew there would be pauses as he had to dip the needles into the ink over and over again so that more color could be picked up and inserted below the flesh. "I haven't had someone upset over coloring before. All the pain takes place in the branding process. After that has healed up the coloring process is simple." But then he made third degree burns that killed the nerve endings and raised the flesh in the shape of the tattoo that the other wished for. Coloring was added after the scarring had healed and so there was no pain during his coloration process since all the pain came beforehand. And just like all the other times before the coloring process was a long one but once he was done he sat back and placed his tool done. "There, how is that?" He asked, wanting to make sure that she was happy with it. If the color wasn't exactly how she wanted it then he could add more in while he still had everything out. After all he was only adding more color to what was there just to bring it back to life from where it had started t fade. If it wasn't at the quality that she wanted then he only had to continue to add more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread