a story at three
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Vannah; It's fine hun. I'll let you decide if you want to post again or just archive it but this will be my last post; 341 words

While he might do extraneous illustrations upon another's flesh at their request he didn't do so to himself. The only things that he had and did for himself were practical. He made things that had a purpose and not just something that was pretty to look at. And of course he made certain to always have extras because one never knew when they might end up being needed. So yes, his decorations were all for practical use. But he wasn't the sort to hold it against others if their decorations weren't.

He was glad that the other was happy with the work. He smiled as he cleaned up. "I don't mind at all. I didn't have too much planned for today anyways." He had only thought to gather up some more supplies and that was about it. He had enough already that he could set that task aside for another time. It really wasn't that big of a deal to him. After all it felt good to get back to some of his old work. Get back to some things that he had done back in the cult. It had been awhile since he had done some tattoo work and it felt good to get back into that practice again.

"I really don't need anything but if that is your wish then I will accept it." He really wasn't much of a drinker but he had to say that wine was tempting. He liked that over other types of alcohol. But honestly he didn't expect anything in return. "I am simply glad for the chance to help. Not to mention to be able to do this again. It seems not many here have a request for such things. Back in the cult I seemed to be doing this all of the time." He had still done some work here. There had been one that he had done complete work on, from the brand to the coloring. "Also, do not forget your pelts. I can show you out if you need it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread