parallel universe
[html]

It didn't take long before there was a resident to approach the Dahlian and the owl. Feeling the tension of Kael's talons squeeze the fur and flesh upon her shoulder, Alae jiggled her shoulder some in gesture for him to ease up on pressure. For an owl there were certainly some temperamental mood swings to come with him, for Kael seemed to gleam upon the crimson figure that approached in silence. He was no doubt very tall, and different hues of crimson from dark to light blended quite tastefully upon his form. His eyes were a striking blue, despite how fiery the rest of him looked. Announcing himself as Shawchert, the leader from Cercatory d'Arte, Alae was instantly delighted to be fortunate enough on this day to have encountered a leader like position for a pack.

Bowing hew muzzle in respect, there was no hesitation in her reply. "Hello Shawchert, I am Alae from Dahlia de Mai. I've heard by word of mouth about Cercatory d'Arte, and wanted to discover a little more about your pack, if I may. I've heard wondrous things about the aesthetics here." Alae replied, a gleam of interest in her eyes, while Kael's own gleam was one of irritability for being up in the daytime like this. It was beginning to get to him. "Oh, this is Kael. Pardon him if he looks angry, he's been a little edgy. Kael doesn't bite, though." Or so Alae thought he didn't.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread