Questions Galore!
OOC: That's OK. She thinks of him as an uncle or older brother.

IC: She gave him a smile at the last thing he said. And how much trouble could you get into? She asked him teasingly. About the book, she frowned. If it's uninteresting then why are you reading it? She raised her eyebrow muscle, waiting for his answer.

She grinned happily at the idea of having siblings. I'm very excited. Though she thought of something. Where will I be when mommy gives birth. I don't think she'll want me to be there. And I'm not too sure I wanna be there. She thought of how gross it might be.

She sighed. That's what mommy said. I guess I just needed someone else to reassure me. When exactly will it happen? And how do I do it? And how will I know when it's gonna happen? She asked these questions one after another as they came to her.

She sat opposite of him and listened intently to what he said about the paths. When he said what he thought she would be good at, she thought for a few moments. Medicine seemed kinda gross and animal care wasn't something she was interested in. But scouting, that was something that would allow her more or less wander around, which she did anyway. Plus, she was curious by nature and scouting would let her check things out. I think I might like to be a scout. How do I go about becoming one? Who do I talk to?

Messages In This Thread