Questions Galore!
[html]

Good Smile

'Me? Oh not much. I'm too much of a good boy' J'adore answered, mock concentrationg playing on his face. The Spaniard shook his head, 'Because I want to expand my knowledge of various things'. It was a fairly boring book, but then again if he wanted to expand his knowledge it was something he would have to read.

'Mhm', J'adore said with a nod, 'I don't think I'll be anywhere close either. You can stay with me if you like? We could go on a walk, or ride 'Quera'. He would be happy to take care of his neice for the day, it seemed that neither of them wanted to wittness the 'miracle'.

'It usuallly happens at about six months of age, it normally just happens, and your gonna feel urges to shift and they should just happen' J'adore explained softly. 'I can't really remember what the shifting urges feel like but you'll know'.

'When you are six months old, you can go to the Kalona and ask to be the AniWaya sout, simple as' J'adore said smiling. He had been a fire tender since he joined, and he wouldn't change his rank until he felt he had learnt everything about it. And then he would try another tier.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread