Questions Galore!
[html]

Sorry for the short post, muse just went poof!

'Perhaps I should...' he paused, pondering about what would be a sutible punishment. 'I could always feed you to 'Quera?' His words were laced with masked giggles and playfulness as he joked about. It was incredibly entertaining to the tan wolf, who, even as an adult, liked to joke about, rather frequently in fact.

'Si, galloping is the fastest you can go. Though 'Quera is faster than most' he stated softly, peering over his sholder as if the creme stallion was to appear any second. On turning back he nodded subtly, 'Yep, it seems your all up to speed'. He picked up one of his books and, leaning back on his chair, he placed it on a shelf behind him. 'It depends, months usually'. The comment was paired with a unsure shrug. J'adore grinned, 'Maybe, one day. It all depends on if I am ever asked and how I feel about it'.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread