Questions Galore!
[html]

OOC here!

'Childish stupidity I suppose. I never really thought it I think, heat of the moment ya'know'. J'adore shook his head, it had been a crude,and childish mistake to make, thinking he could be alone at his tender age. 'I was only five months old, I thought I could rule the world. I didn't know anything'. J'adore gave a sad smile, he didn't like to admit his mistakes.

The Spaniard nodded, 'He admitted he was terrifyed. At that moment I was his only son, his only child. He said he would have travel around the world a million times to find me' J'adore paused, his head dropping and a heavy sigh coming from him. 'He said he would have killed for me'. The golden male looked up and smiled, he supposed it was good to get if off his chest.

'Yeah, he'd like all the attention. And yes, I'll teach you all about horses and I can help teach you to ride'. He smiled, his neice was an important part of his life, she was always there and he had no idea what he'd do without her there. 'You don't need to get them presents, but I can help you if you want. Though you may want to wait until there born so you know if you need to get girly things or boyish things'. J'adore smiled, Ayasha was a thoughtful girl and would make a wonderful sibling.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread