Questions Galore!
She could tell that he didn't believe her about him being smart. But she was fine with that. She listened to his talking about his family. How far is Portugal? Just how big is your family? She asked curiously. Her only family was the Tribe. She had her mother and father but most of her time here, she was raised by the whole Tribe. She barely remembered anything about her birth family. She couldn't tell you what her mother looked like or much of anything about her. Do you miss your parents? I barely remember my birth mommy and I never met my birth daddy. The only family I've known is the Tribe. She was slightly saddened by this realization.

She nodded about what she could do. But she was curious about a word that J'adore said. What does 'hell' mean? She asked innocently. She had no idea that it was a bad word. She didn't even really know that there were such things as bad words. If I do these things, Inez will get to know me better? So I can ride him when he's big enough? That's good. She nodded with approval of the plan. Can you teach me how to ride so I know what to do when he's ready? That will be easier on me and him, right?

At his suggestions, she cocked her head to the side as she considered them. She nodded. I'd like that. We can wait until I shift so it will be easier to do those things. Plus, if I become a scout, I can use my skills to look for the elk, right? She was starting to get excited at the idea of doing that.

Messages In This Thread