Will you tell me those sweet lies
[html]

Smile sorry for the wait. you can beat me. One week left of college

Aeron smiled."Thank you I know nothing of child birth or any thing so I'm a little nervous." she said. Looking at the meat she had cleaned she smiled it was never a problem for her that reason she hunted was not just for herself but for the clan.

Aeron looked at her. "I catch this to feed the clan and do my part I'm not much help in my condition but i'll never stop trying to keep everyone fed." She said smiling as she cut a piece of meat and handed it over to her.

"Thank you." She said lightly. She wasn't sure what she should talk about with the girl. Aeron knew no on and knew nothing about the area so maybe thats what. "Clover like the green stuff?" she asked she thought it was cool. She had met Sage now clover. Odd names though hers was too she was not Welsh and her parents chose to give her a welsh name.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread