Another Freindly Meeting
[html]

lol it’s no big deal. Words-300+

With his wide and scrutinizing stance, Jaden watched Slade answer his inquiry. The bland note he gave offered some evidence that the coyote felt negatively about it, but he didn’t show enough. “I gave it to you as a reminder, coyote. I also gave you some advice to follow for the next time you met a wolf. Since you have no more injures to speak of, maybe you followed it?” He said with more mockery. “But if so, then why aren’t you cowering and asking me not to give you more pain?” The body language Jaden observed was definitely neutral on Slade. Such was the same that bothered him before, but right now he was enjoying toying with this coyote and trying to make him uncomfortable. The former assassin wanted to see fear on the slightly smaller canine. It would make him happy.

The miss pronunciation of Vigilante’s name only slightly bothered Jaden when he heard it. Yes, it had been a major bother when he had first asked about the wolf hybrid, but now, after Jaden had failed to kill him and was in all senses of the word done with that hunt, he just attributed Virgilante to Slade’s ignorance and lack of a brain. With an “I’m not even going to correct you because you’re stupid” shake of his head and a sigh Jaden said, “I’ve dealt with that dog. He only put up slightly more of a fight then you did.” He lied and grinned. He was unwilling to give his entertaining enemy more than that and was definitely not going to admit defeat to this coyote. “Actually I’ve been thinking of joining a pack recently. Maybe Dahlia de Mia, Crimson Dreams, or Cercatori d’Arte,” Jaden added knowing Slade resided there. He wanted a reaction and he was going to get one, by force if need be. “Wait, you’re from Cercatori d’Arte aren’t you Slade? That would be nice, don’t you think? We could be neighbors and I could help you with your social skills every day.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread