Spring Comes
[html]
Out of Character

J'adore is asking random questions, ignore him. Smile

In Character

He smelt his brother before he spoke, but said nothing until he voice his approach, 'Salut', he spun round, placing his axe down and smiling, 'Yes, I hate stocking up, but being a gentleman I have taken on the role due to Ralla's condition'. His wide grin slowly faded as his brother approach, turning into a contented, neutral plain face. 'How have you been?'

Sensing Faith, 'Quera trotted along to greet her and her master. He had not had much interaction with the mare and was ever curious to 'speak' with her. Fuerte hadn't really bothered to get to know her either, though that was more out of lazinees than anything else. And Inez was too busy getting fussed over by Ayasha, his future owner. While 'Quera would always be J'adore's horse, he was welcoming to different riders and Leon had become a common occurance in the cremello's daily routine.

Slapping a firm hand on his brother's shoulder in greeting,J'adore smiled softly, 'Did Madre ever take you to Italy to meet her family?' A random question maybe, but it was one of the things he often wondered. Had Leon been given the chance to see what he himself had seen? Asking was a sure fire way to find out.

<style>
.jadore9487z p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.jadore9487z b {color:#dea424;}
.jadore9487z-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.jadore9487z-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#f6c861; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.jadore9487z-ooc {font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.jadore9487z {background-color:#1c0404; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a74201; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread