Spring Comes
[html]

am i ok to assume that J'adore has told leon all about Valinta and gloria and stufff? :O

J'adore spun around to meet him with a smile and he was glad that their small argument had been blown over, it would not do for the brothers to be divided when they had only just met not so long ago. Stepping up closer he listened to his hermano bemoan the woes of having to stock up on firewood for his rank, the tone of voice making him chuckle.

"I have been good.. very good. Analise and myself met with Ralla not too long ago and were treated to the story of how the Great Fire came to be, it was very interesting and may have persuaded Analise to choose the path that you have taken. In which case she will have two very able mentors. And yourself, how has my brother been?" León clicked his tongue several times as 'Quera approached and brushed his hand against the male's soft muzzle. Faith looked down at this miniature (to her) male and lowered her head to sniff curiously at him, interest sparking in her soft brown equine eyes. At least a foot taller than the pale stallion, they looked slightly odd side by side and the midnight dark female huffed and harrumphed, the two engaged in a conversation in their own spanish low speech, he kept half an ear on their conversation as well.

He returned the brotherly clap on the shoulder, a smile now working its way onto his earth muzzle, then J'adore completely ruined the good atmosphere by mentioning their mother's family. The younger but large male tensed and the forming smile was replaced with an intense frown, his white eyes hardened into glittering diamonds. "Nien, why do you ask?" Talking about the Italians always upset and angered him, they were the source of so much trouble when he was growing up.

<style type="text/css">
.Leonfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeeee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #969595; }
.Leonfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; text-align:center;}
.Leonfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Leonfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bebebe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eeeeee; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Leonfreeb1-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Leonfreeb1-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #969595; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread