Spring Comes
[html]

Yup, also Ptitsa is audiable and visible. 300+

J'adore nodded softly as his brother spoke, 'I'm glad to hear Ana is doing well, she's growing up'. He smiled, he loved his neice as much as he loved all his family. And he loved Ayasha and her siblings as much as Analise. Family is family, blood didn''t matter. He smiled and nodded when his brother asked him how he was, 'I've been fine, eagerly awaiting the birth of my extended family'. His referance was, of course, to Ralla and her litter. J'adore smiled, 'Blood does not matter in my eyes, I see Ralla, Ayasha and the puppies as family, as much as I see you and Analise'. Though Leon knew that anyhow.

His brother's smile faded rapidly. 'I just wondered, she took me once or twice. They seemed okay, Madre's family. I guess it was just her would be suiter causing all the trouble'. The words were spoken softly, coated in the same thoughtfullnes as always. 'I din't mean to bring it up, I'm sorry'. His hand moved to his younger sibling's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. Changing the subject his milky white eyes moved over the the two conversing steeds. Shaking his head, J'adore chuckled. 'I see them two are getting along'.

A sharp squak came from above, milky eyes raised to the heavens to see the crisp silhoutte of the spirit falcon. The male gave a whistle and the bird stooped, slowed down and then landed on a tre stump beside J'adore. A tan hand moved to the male and stroked the wings feathers. 'I've been wondering where you had gotten too'. The bird ruffled it's feathers and then resettled itself. 'Yes' she chirped, rather like a stern teacher. With a polite bow of her head she greeted her ward's brother, Leon, I trust you've been well?'. Ptitsa was a polite spirit. She always atayed visible to everybody, scorning the idea of doing otherwise.

<style>
.jadore-ptitsa .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-ptitsa p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-ptitsa b {color:#ae8037; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-ptitsa i {color:#132644; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-ptitsa {background-color:#96c1ff; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2230/ptitsatable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread