Spring Comes
[html]

OOC/WC

Earthen ears listened to J'adore as he spoke of family and blood and family not necessarily being of blood, his daughter and the new pups that would soon grace AniWayian territory, thoughts turned to the daughter that J'adore had lost to the snowstorm while he and Analise had clung to life just outside of 'Souls. Sorrow and guilt filled his mind that his one of his own children would live while his brother's perished. León fiercely missed the son he had never gotten to see or hold close, how he knew it was a boy was a mystery to him just like he knew his firstborn would be a girl and he had known from the moment it started that Kailypso would not survive the trials of her labor, morbid thoughts now pulled at his mood and worsened his frown. Hand was squeezed and he looked down as though not sure how it had gotten there and he returned to here here, now and living, it was on the tip of his tongue to reveal that he had a son that had never made it to life when J'adore pointed out that Faith and 'Quera were getting along like fire and grass, muscles tugged his mouth into a small smile for the horses becoming friends.

Noise from above made him look up and from the up of the sky, the spirit falcon's silhouette appeared and traveled downwards rapidly before landing next to J'adore who stroked the woman bird with adoration. León was very fond of Ptitsa and bowed his head back respectfully to the female hunter of the skies, "Si Senorita, I am very well, how goes the hunting from the air?" The arrival of Ptitsa brought his mind onto another subject her wished to discuss with his brother and he turned to J'adore,

"I will be departing shortly to visit a town outside of 'Souls where I have a trade organised with a coyote traveller there, could I be of cheek and ask you to watch over Analise for me? I will be gone about a moon or so, maybe longer or maybe shorter depending on the weather." He did not wish to take his daughter with him on this trip as he did not want to worry that someone would snatch her while his back was turned, young girls soon to become woman were idea as sex slaves, he shuddered at the thought. He had seen many such things on his travels throughout Europe and where he could he had bought, traded for or stolen the ones that he was able to and returned them to their families, mates or mothers, the earth and chocolate man had been chased out of more than one slave auction or town for freeing those he could, his tail quivered angrily at the thought of it and many Slavers; the owners of auctions and such, had met their death at the hands of León Austral when he had isolated and cornered those responsible.

León does. "León speaks." León thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.leonstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#150d61; letter-spacing:1px; }
.leonstars .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leonstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leonstars {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ehY1v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e0e6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread