Spring Comes
Apologies for short failpost D:

Still keeping an ear on the conversation between 'Quera and Faith the earth and chocolate man replied to his brother's spirit guide's question "She is incredibly well, I think she is getting close to her first shift, I really wish that I will be here to see it." He didn't know if Analise would forgive him if that happened ever since she had been 3 months old and advanced enough in her development to understand the concept of shifting she had wanted to reach that stage herself. Well if need be the man could push back the time of his trip until she had gone through the last challenge tethering her to only four legs.

He smiled at J'adore, he had known his brother would not decline but the wanting to ask was there, he did not just assume his brother would not mind, what if J'adore wanted to spend time with his new mate? Now his mind could be put to rest that she would be cared for, he had not yet met this Mizu, their schedules being unfortunate in keeping them from interacting but he was sure he would meet her soon. León looked over at the pile of firewood his brother was collecting, the quicker they could complete this together then the quicker that they could return to AniWaya and finish their assigned jobs.

"Ahh thank you, Right! Lets get on with this wood collecting and we'll be done in no time."

Messages In This Thread