Lending a Paw
[html]

OOC here!

White eyes glanced over the falling stocks. J'adore would need to get more, something he wasn't best pleased about. A familiar voice pulled his head up and around. His gaze falling on Ayasha, a now shifted Ayasha in fact, he smiled. 'I could do with plenty of help, I hate restocking' he said simply, kicking one of the smaller logs in mock annoyance. Taking the bandana from his wrist, he collected his mane up and tied it. Readjusting his fringe, he spoke again. 'I'd heard you shifted, you look good'.

He brushed off the wood chippings from his hands and moved towards his neice. As his mate had just joined that pack, perhaps Ayasha, AniWaya's scout, had met her. 'Have you met Mizu yet?' he asked, slipping his hands onto his hips. His stance softened now Ayasha had shifted, while she was in her four legged form he was able to seem larger than life to her. But in all fact he wasn't that tall anyway, so there was no point. He was most probably going to be taller than her even when she was an adult.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread