Lending a Paw
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore nodded understandingly, arms crossed casually, 'As do I, I'm looking forward to being an'uncle' to more pups'. He gave Ayasha a soft, caring smile and then straightened himself up and stepped forward. 'Your welcome, makes a huge difference doesn't it? Having two feet'. J'adore remembered when he first learnt to walk upright, he had struggled for a whilebut it had been fairly easy seeing as he already knew how to.

J'adore nodded surly, 'I'm sure she will, I wonder who'll help her when the times comes for us to have pup'. The latter part hadn't been directed at Ayasha, it was more of a self muse. The Spaniard smiled, 'When your siblings arrive you will be bigger than them and even when they first shift you'll be a woman, more or less, and you will be bigger still'. J'adore giggled to himself. 'Unless they out grow you like Leon did with me'. Though there was not much differance between the brothers, Leon was taller by a few inches. Not that it mattered, J'adore was older than him, something he always brought up in arguements.

J'adore exhale, clearly in though, 'Uhh, a few of the logs have gone bad so we need to throw them out and replace them'.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread