Lending a Paw
[html]

occgoodnessss

'Sure is, surfise to say my grandparents never let me live it down. My parents did, only because I'd get annoyed at them if they didn't' J'adore smiled, the memories never died. He sorely missed his grandparents, his father's parents. He'd met his mother's family a few times, though they had not fully accepted their daughter's epole into Spain, but they had opened their homes to the tan child on more than one occasion, with a smile on their faces and undoubtably good food on their tables.

'Thank you, I hope your right' J'adore said as he crawled up to stand. 'I suppose we should get working then'. Searching through the wood, the pair continued to converse, 'Yup, though we might as well chop it while were out, 'Quera is somewhere... I suppose we could take the saddle bags and get him to transport the logs'. Examining a small log, riddled with ants, woodlouse and an array of larvae, he frowned and place it in his bag.

Picking up another log, this one seemingly free of any impuritites, he chucked it back onto the pile, 'If there arn't infested or damp just chuck 'em back on the pile'. J'adore tor through the pile with casual menace, this was his job, something he dearly enjoyed.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread