Lending a Paw
[html]

OOC here!

'My family, J'adore said with a wide smile, 'Is amazing. They cook, they write, they read, they do everything with such passion. Their Spanish through and through, even my mother whos Italian'. He spoke of his family with such love and fire. 'We all have our things that keep us busy. When I was young, I read and wrote, my father told me stories and my mother did everything else, cooking, cleaning, mothering'. J'adore smiled at Ayasha,'Leon has his animals, Analise.. well she's always doing something. Mizu, who counts as family, is a medic of course and you're a scout! I have a big family, more than what I can list now, but I love each member equally. You included'. He always counted Ayasha as family, she spent time with him and was always hungry for knowledge. It made J'adore smiled no end.

'Sure I am, you think I'd let you hurt yourself chopping down big branches. Your Mother would really kill me then' J'adore smiled. No, he would chop the logs himself, brute work was nothing for someone like Ayasha to be doing, actually it wasn't scout work either. 'Depends, whenever I find myself lost for work or usually when theres alot of unused wood thats been lying around for a while'.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread