Lending a Paw
[html]

OOC here!

'I can try, though it won't be as good as my mom's. We had chickens and pigs back home, though I suppose we can make it with elk'.He wondered if he sould call for a hunting trip, all he had to do was stand in the village centre and howl, whoever was intrested would come and meet up.

J'adore smiled casually, 'Well arn't you lucky that I'm actually not going to let you chop. I'll chop the big boughs, if you want you can try your hand at the smaller branches, I have a smaller axe somewhere in my bag, though I may have left it with the others, at the tree I used last time, I need to get chopping that'.

The male nodded slowly and then shrugged, 'Yup, we don't do much else usually unless it's a special occasion, just stocking, feeding, telling stories and whatever else is needed'. He smiled, the job was simple, but important. And it was something he'd never give up. 'If I ever get to the master rank, I suppose I'll stay there for a while, maybe a year or so, then transfer to another rank and so on. Keep myself busy, eh'.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread