Lending a Paw
[html]

300+

'Don't bet on it' J'adore laughed, running a hand through his messy mane, 'You'd probably be better off eating it raw. Though I suppose if you want I could set up a pack hunt and get some elk. Then I could cook it'. A pack hunt would be good, he didn't doubt that the elk would be plentiful enough to hunt. J'adore chuckled. 'No doubt that if she saw the food I made she'd be ashamed. I could never stand up to her meals'.

'Good' and then he paused considering what she had asked, 'Hmm, then I suppose I can help you use the big one'. He stated his words confidently. He was sure that with a little help Ayasha would manage to use the larger adult axes. She was in the adult ranks now, and even if her newly shifted body didn't show it, she was an adult.

'Yes, but I'd have to start at the bottom again. I, personally, would like to do it simply because I want to learn more. I wouldn't learn anything about say being a fighter, yes the war path is what I might chose next..' J'adore trailed off, deep in thought. 'Quera would make a fine example for a war horse. Strong, fast and aglie. Perfect. J'adore could fight as well, but he still had much to learn. There wasn't an AniWaya warrior in Nova Scotia, so it would aid the pack greatly also.

'Quera would make a fine war horse, don't ya think?' J'adore asked, smiling. Throwing another log into his bag, he looked into the stock bin. It was half empty, good, he did not want to chop loads of wood. Dusting off his hands, he turned to Ayasha, 'We best go and get some more firewood, eh? And drop this lot off somewhere where it will make a lovely home for the wildlife'. He lifted up the bag full of useless wood, gesturing it with his free hand.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorehuntb {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorehunt-ooc {font-style:underline; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-align:center;}
.jadorehunt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorehunt {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#342c41; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... jadore.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #342c41; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorehunt-border1 {width:401px; border:1px solid #342c41; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorehunt-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread