Lending a Paw
[html]

300+

'Mhm, sounds like a good idea. I think it'd be a great way to get the tribe members to work together, ya know like when we all worked together in the storm'. Then he remembered he hadn't been there in the storm, he had been with his ex-future mate. He winced at his mistake, subtlyhowever, so Ayasha wouldn't notice.

J'adore smiled, 'Sure I'll do most of the work, but you have to do some'. He gave her a stern stare, as if he was displeased with her. But it was only a joke, a fact supported by a flash of a smile. As she change the subject he shrugged, 'Because there is no-one in that rank, there is no-one to do those jobs, so I'd like to do them to help the tribe'. It would be a logical move, it would aid the pack and give him a change of roles, should he ever chose to do it.

'C'mon then' J'adore said, slinging the bag over his shoulder. Soon they reached the borders, and then a clearing a little way past that. The trees in the bright clearing had obviously been chopped up a bit, as thick rays of sun beam penetrated the space by use of the missing boughs. 'Here we go, see where I've been working on the trees?' he spun around and pointed to a shallow pit, already full of logs, damp and rotting. 'Just put the rotten logs into the pit along with the others'. He moved over to a make shift chopping table, a plank of wood leaning on two logs and secured by a think peice of twine. Lying on top of the plank were three axes. Two one the same size and a smaller one. The latter J'adore usually use for chopping smaller things, or things needing delicate work, but it would work just as well for a child to use.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread