Lending a Paw
She beamed when he agreed with her suggestion. And we can get to know each other better. Isn't that an important part of being in the tribe together? That we are like a big family? She knew what that was like. She had been raised by the tribe for a large part of her short life.

She looked affronted by his suggestion. Are you saying I'm lazy? That's not very nice. She pouted up at him but then gave him a smile as they joked with each other. That was what she liked so much about J'adore. He was so easy to get along with.

She followed him and when they reached the borders and went over them, she looked around curiously. I've never been outside of AniWaya since I came here four months ago. She considered that time. I've been with the Tribe for over half my life! I don't really remember anything other than the Tribe. She looked up at J'adore. I don't really remember my birth mother. All I remember is that she gave her life I could live. I don't remember what she looked like. I assume she was white like me but I'm not sure. She said this with some sorrow.

She dumped her bag of bad wood in the pit as he instructed. She saw the smaller table and asked, Is that what I'm going to use?

Messages In This Thread