SOUNDS OF CREATION AT MY DOOR
Ookami heard the call of his leader and his head shot up quickly. He howled back quickly, letting Jefferson know that he was on his way. He stood up and shifted as fast as he could into his Optime form, knowing exactly what the male had called for. He jogged quickly to the Three Moon's Ranch and looked at Jefferson. "Good day sir. Mind if I help you up there?" Ookami found some nails and a hammer and climbed carefully up on the roof, not waiting for an answer. He didn't exactly know how to use the tools but after a minute of watching Jefferson carefully he decided he might as well give it a shot.

He copied what the Patriarch had done and within a few minutes of work was quite proud of what he had done. He used the back of his hand to rub his forehead, wiping away the little sweat that had accumulated there. "So when do you plan on all this being done?" Ookami would much rather work with small talk and seeing as how no one had yet arrived figured he may as well catch up with his leader he so greatly respected. Ookami continued to hammer away as he waited for Jefferson's reply. He didn't know if the brute felt like talking right now and he was sure that the male would have no problem telling Ookami that, but he would try any way to communicate with Jefferson.

Ookami peered up into the sky, spotting a few fluffy clouds. He smiled, What a lovely day! The thought had come across his mind often in the past couple of days and he was sure that it would continue to surface. When Ookami looked to get more wood he realized that there wasn't any left up here. He sighed and climbed down off the roof. "I'll be right back!" Ookami didn't want to seem rude for just up and leaving. He jogged into the woods, looking around for any wood that would be of use.

Messages In This Thread