SOUNDS OF CREATION AT MY DOOR
[i]Sorry it's short! gotta catch the bus![//i]

Ookami had been collecting wood when he heard a bark. He snapped his head up and smiled as Jace bounded towards him. She greeted him with a lick and words. He laughed easily. "Yes I am helping." He grinned, he missed the happy-go-lucky Jace and this act was making him happier by the second, seeing her hyped up. "How have you been Jace? You look better." As he gently gazed into her eyes he saw a black line in one that he had seen a while back. It was fading but it was there nonetheless. "Would you like to help me gather up some wood?"

He had picked up some more usable wood when Ty passed them with a wave and a grin. He smiled back, "Hello Ty." He spoke it as Ty walked away, clearly he wanted to get a start on the roof. Ookami was glad that they were finally rebuilding, in fact it was quite fun. He hummed to himself as he continued to pick up good wood. He waited to see if Jace was going to strike up some conversation when he noticed his arms were full. "Sorry, I'll be right back!" He jogged as fast as he could back to the ranch, dumping the wood in a pile near where Ty and Jefferson were on the roof. He ran back quickly to Jace and started to get more wood. He greeted her with a goofy grin.

Messages In This Thread